1. The Service Administrator and the Personal Data Administrator is: MATEICO LTD, Abc Account Center, One Victoria Square, Birmingham, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, B1 1BD (hereinafter the Administrator), e-mail: email@example.com.
2. This policy applies to the Service, which operates at the url: https://mateico.io
3. The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Handling of inquiries via forms
- Realization of ordered services
- Delivery of ordered products
- Complaints service
- Offer presentation
- Presentation of information
- Creating an account on the portal
4. The service performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior through:
- Services entered by Users in forms, which are entered into the Administrator’s IT systems.
- Saving cookies on the end devices of the Users of the Service.
5. The administrator secures the personal data by:
- Encryption of transmission
Logging in and entering personal data takes place using encrypted transmission protocols (SSL certificate). Personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the User’s end device and sent in such form to the server where they can be read (the password to access the Service remains on the server in an unencrypted form).
- Database encryption
Personal data stored in the database is encrypted. The administrator has a key that allows them to be read. In the event of the database being stolen, personal data will not readable.
Users’ passwords are stored in an encrypted form – using a one-way hashing function.
- Secure Authentication
In the Service, the User may apply two-factor authentication.
- Password changes
The Administrator regularly and periodically changes all administrative passwords for the Service.
- Backup copies
The Administrator makes backup copies of the Service in a way that allows its complete recovery. Periodically, it also performs a test restoration of the Service in order to verify the correctness of backing up
The Administrator regularly updates all software and components of the Service.
6. Information on how the Administrator processes the personal data of the Service Users can be found at https://mateico.io/rodo-en/.
7. The service collects information, including personal data provided voluntarily by the User using forms.
8. The service can save connection data (time stamp, IP address).
9. The service may save data enabling the linking of data entered by the User in the form, with the e-mail address of the User filling in the form.
10. The data provided by the User in the form are processed only for the purpose resulting from the form’s function. The description of the form clearly informs about the purpose for which the data is collected.
11. The service is hosted on www.domeny.pl servers
12. Data on Users’ behavior in the Service are subject to logging in for the purpose of administration and profiling of Service Users.
13. Marketing in the Service:
- The Administrator automates activities in the Service in relation to Users. If the User has agreed to receive correspondence from the Administrator, the Service may send e-mails, also make contact on social media after visiting a specific subpage in the Service.
- The administrator uses the so-called heat maps and recording behavior in the Service. For this purpose, the Administrator uses third-party software. Personal data and passwords are not recorded, or before sending the recording to a third company, all personal data and passwords are anonymized.
- If cookies are enabled, the Administrator has the option of using remarketing techniques to match advertisements to the User’s behavior in the Service.
- The administrator uses Facebook Pixel. Thanks to this, and provided that cookies are enabled, Facebook (Facebook Inc., based in the USA) knows that the User of the Facebook service uses the Service.
b) Cookies are IT data saved in files on the Service User’s end device. Cookies files serve to use the websites of the Service. They usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. They may also contain other data about the Service User.
c) Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Service User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out in the “Marketing in the Service” section;
d) The Service Administrator places cookies on the Service User’s end device and obtains access to them.
15. As part of the Service, the Administrator uses session cookies, which are temporary, stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser, and permanent cookies, which are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until time of their removal by the User.
16. The web browser used by the Service User allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Service users can make changes to the storage of cookies. It is also possible to delete cookies from the browser, as well as to automatically block cookies. The documentation for your web browser describes how to do this.
18. Cookies placed on the Service User’s end device may be used by entities cooperating with the Service Administrator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
19. As part of the Service, the User is allowed to manage cookies.
20. Disabling cookies regarding authentication, security or User preferences may make it difficult or impossible to use the Service.
21. Cookies management instructions for popular web browsers:
For mobile devices: